NB Apple U-Picks
Charlotte Family Orchard
|2260 Rte 102, Gagetown, NB, E5M 1T6|
|2287 Rt3 102, Gagetown, NB, E5M 1T5|
|Located at 2287 Rte 102, Village of Gagetown (River Road) approx _ Km North of the Gagetown Ferry.|
Tel 506 - 488-2630 , e-mail
We have served our valued customers for over 26 years, growing apples (25 varieties, including Honey Crisp) pears, plums, cherries and vegetables. Our roadside market also offers sweet corn, cranberries, cider, jams, jellies, pickles and baked goods. We promote and sell LOCAL PRODUCTS.
Group outings such as schools are welcome by appointment.
Open daily late July - November. Make your visit a family thing to do!
La Fleur du Pommier
|1209 rue Principale, Memeramcook, NB, E4K 2S6|
|C.P. 1068, Cocagne, NB, E4R 1N6|
Verger Belliveau Orchard
|1209 rue Principale, Memramcook, NB, E4K 2S6|
|406 Ch. White Settlement,Cocagne, NB, E4R 3P5|
|June to October|
Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
November to May
Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Uris Williams & Sons
|739 ch. Murray, St. Antoine, NB, E4V 1A6|
|Welcome to the Williams U-Pick, we invite to come and pick any of our 3 varities, lobo, McIntosh and Cortland. We have been receiving people in our orchards since 1984. The orchard is on Murray road, St. Antoine.|
Via highway 11
Via Irishtown (Rte 115)
- Take exit # 15 (Cocagne, St. Antoine)
- Turn towards St. Antoine/Notre Dame
- Drive 5 kms and you will see Murray Rd. on the right side
- The orchard is only 1.5 kms from the corner (U-PICK signs at the entrance)
- Drive past Irishtown and Notre Dame
- after river, there is a caution light, turn right. (There is a sign)
- drive approx 4 kms until a sign at the end of Murray road on left side./
- Orchard is 1.5 kms (U-PICK signs at entrance)
Eddy Williams - president
875 Murray Road, St Antoine
Tel 506 - 525-2376