Address: 875 Murray Road, St. Antoine, NB, E4V 2Y3
Phone: (506) 525-2376
Owners & Operators: Kenneth Carrier and Charlene Carrier
Uris Williams & Sons Ltd is a family owned farm run by Kenneth Carrier and Charlene Carrier. Founded in 1965 by Uris Williams, the farm has invested significantly in its facilities and orchards over the years. Including controlled-atmosphere warehouses to maintain the superior quality of our apples all winter long. While constantly innovating to remain on the leading edge and drive superior quality.
Uris Williams &s; Sons Ltd has 5,000 apple trees on 30 acres of land in Saint-Antoine, New Brunswick. We grow 10 different varieties of apples as well as pears and crab apples. We operate an Apple U-pick as well as a country store located at 875 Murray Road, St. Antoine, NB. We also supply Belliveau Orchards with our high quality apples and they are made available in many retail outlets under the Belliveau or Compliments brands.
Opening Mid-September: Apple U-pick at 875 Murray Road, St. Antoine NB.
Our country store is open from Mid-August to Mid-November: Apples, fruits, apple jelly and honey. Address 875 Murray Road, St. Antoine, NB, E4V 2Y3.
La Fleur du Pommier is also at the Moncton and Dieppe Markets every Saturday starting at 7 am where you can find our delicious products.
Products are sold on-site at country store or at our U-pick during our U-pick season. Its apples are also available at selected grocery stores under the Belliveau Orchard and Our Compliments name.
Apples, Pears, Crab Apples, Honey, Jams
You can get there 2 ways:
Take exit #15 (Cocagne, St Antoine)
- Turn towards St Antoine/Notre Dame (There will be a sign)
- Drive about 5km and you will see Murray Rd on the right hand side. There is a sign at the end of the road.
- The orchard is only about 1.5 km from that corner (U-pick signs at the entrance) Via Irishtown (route 115)
- Drive on the Irishtown road past Irishtown and Notre Dame.
- After the river in Notre Dame, there is a caution light, turn right (there will be a sign)
- Drive about 4 km until you see the sign at the end of Murray Rd on the left hand side. Orchard is about 1.5 km. (U-pick signs at the entrance
Strawberry and raspberry preserves, Crabapple jelly, Honey, Apple cider vinegar. Available at our country store and our U-pick.
Come visit any of our U-picks to get the freshest products available or see us at our Country store located at 875 Murray Road, St. Antoine, NB.